We are looking for an experienced PHP/MySQL developer for long term telecommuting work to take over as the developer of our proprietary CMS/development platform. This is a very complex script and requires someone who is very good at working with existing code, and who can work with us to develop creative additions and changes to its functionality.
Compensation is in the range of $600-1200/month for full time work.
* Expert level PHP programmer.
* 3+ years PHP experience with advanced skills
* 3+ years MySQL experience with advanced skills.
* 3+ years advanced Linux experience.
* Creative thinker, high integrity, dedicated, pOsitive, easy to work with.
* High availability for emergencies and urgent work.
* Preferably proficient in AJAX programming.
* Solid references and examples of previous work.
* Fluent written English is required. Communication is by email and IM.
We would prefer someone who is also adept with Linux server management - Apache, MySQL, PHP, mailserver, DNS, etc - to work with our existing sysadmins.
Our preference is someone who can make a full time-level commitment to our company. Particular hours are flexible based on your time zone. Near-daily updates and communication required.
Please submit a description of your experience and what you feel you can offer, your resume, links to examples of your work, proposed hourly fee, usual available hours, and your location.
General submissions not targeted to this project - especially those with lots of exclamation points!!! - will be ignored.
Thank you for your time.