NOTE: This was originally posted as part of a larger project but is now being posted as a stand alone project.
The PhotoEditor from Aurigma is an AJAX application that is a web-based photo editing tool. Here is a demo of the application: [url removed, login to view] .
This project will integrate the PhotoEditor tool into the osCommerce order process. We are already using the Photo Editor but want it integrated into the osCommerce order process so customers can edit photos that they have already uploaded during the order process.
In order to view an example of this tool integrated into a shopping cart, you will need to create a login at [url removed, login to view] . Once you have created an account and logged in, follow these steps to view an example:
• Upload photos by clicking on the “Add Pictures” tab at the top left of the page
• Click the “Next” button toward the top right of the page
• Install the “Picture Upload Plugin” by clicking the “Yes” button on the Security Warning popup window; this will be a very small download
• Click on the “Choose pictures …” button
• Select the desired photo(s) to upload from your computer
• Click on the “Add selected pictures” button
• When the Upload Complete window appears, click on the “View Pictures” button
• Now, click on the “View/enhance pictures” link on the left side of the page directly under the “Continue” button
• Once you have selected a photo to enhance by clicking on the check box under the photo, click on the “Enhance/fix pictures” link below the “Order Prints” button on the right side of the page
• You will now be at the page that shows an example of the “PhotoEditor tool”
• The photo you selected is located in the main, center portion of the page and the editing tool controls are located to the right of this photo frame
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $242 på dette job
Hi, My name is Igor, I have a large IT deveplopment expirience. Here is my online resume: [login to view URL] I can make it fast and comfortable for you. Greetings, Igor Racyborynsky