We sell one product on our web site--a unique music CD. We have decided to save money by switching from our local and more expensive hosting company to a larger and less expensive host (such as iPower or 1and1, with their many $[url removed, login to view] plans). We have also decided to save money by closing our merchant account and switching to PayPal.
We now have a simple but effective buy page (please see [url removed, login to view]).
The quote I would like from you is
1) for having the same (or very similar) buy page integrate with PayPal once we switch hosting companies. So, basically, the quote is for changing the fields to work with the PayPal APIs or IPN so that the customer not leave our site and go to the PayPal page to pay. Hopefully this is possible!
2) On our current site we also have a 'vote for your favorite track page' which works with this current host. We would need to have it work with our new host. See our current page here:[url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Our hosting plan could either be run on Linux or Windows.