I currently have a web form that a user can fill out to generate an estimate. Right now it generates a dynamic web page with detailed estimate information.
I would like a contractor to do these three things:
1) Take the estimate info and add it to a pdf template (I will provide) to create a pdf estimate and email the finished pdf estimate to the prospective client using an email address that is given in the form.
2) Make another (more detailed) pdf estimate file with all the information from the form and email it to myself.
3) Right now the form is fairly large and I would like to break it up into parts. Preferably by having some tabs that will show/hide the different parts of the form rather than loading new pages.
The website is currently using PHP. Hosted at GoDaddy.
Possible future project(s):
1) Create a database to track users with usernames and passwords in order to access online estimation tool and possibly other tools in the future.
2) Create content management system/website to control the main website content.