-MySQL database of postings, presented in MySQLPHPGrid
-One field in the record is a hyperlink which brings up listing details
-Users can enquire about the listing by clicking on this link and filling out an-online form (recipient details hidden)
-This list is viewable/sortable by all visitors (either registered or not)
-Sellers who register will be able to add/edit/delete THEIR OWN listings
-When registered users add a listing, a timer starts, and the listing is automatically removed from the list after 30 days
-On-line sales are NOT required.
(In the UI, in order in which they appear in the page):
- A sortable list of posts (listings), most recent first
- A sortable list of all sellers, alphabetical
- A sortable list of all buyers, alphabetical
- List of new seller registrations on the system in the last week
- List of new buyer registrations on the system in the last week
- Buyers & Sellers contact details will be hidden (unless they choose otherwise)
- After logging in, Buyers & Sellers will see the Listings they have added to their
- Interface will use an existing CSS template: [url removed, login to view]
-4 Tables (Sellers, Listings, Buyers, Favourites)
-Each Seller may have one or more Listings
-Each Listing can been 'flagged' (added to Favourites) by one or more Buyers, but each Buyer can flag any one Listing only once.
-Entity relationships: Seller MAY HAVE ONE OR MORE Listings, a Listing MAY BE added to Favourites by one or more Buyers, each Buyer can add a each Listing to their Favourites only once.
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1034 for dette job
hi i am sarbjeet singh.i am running as oftware and website development company i am intrested in this project.plzz contact me and i will provide u the complete detail thanks