Basically, I have a website that uses a database. Inside the database I inserted (for testing purposes) three 'decks' (entries). All three have the same 'subcat' and two have the same 'deckname'.
[url removed, login to view]
You see two lbroken images; one is 'donnanoble' and one is 'rosetyler'.
When you click 'donnanoble' (or the top broken image) you should see 1 set of stuff (which you do).
Then, click you click 'rosetyler' (or the 2nd broken image) you should set 2 sets of stuff (which you don't --- it should show 'drwho-rosetyler1' AND 'drwho-rosetyler2' but it only shows the 1st).
So, what I did need help is figuring out and fixing why it's not showing the multiple entries or the same 'deckname' (it used to BEFORE I made sure it would also show other entries with the same 'subcat'.
I've attached the '[url removed, login to view]' file. I've also attached a file called '[url removed, login to view]' that isn't actually a php file but instead is an export of the database with the three entries I talked about above in case you need it.