I need a customized setup of the standard jsTree. The data needs to be stored in a mySQL table with the following functions
1. All the standard edit functions like, add, edit, delete, cut, copy, move, search etc.
2. The data that is showed in the tree is user specific. I have a login system and a "UserID" field is available in the session. Based on the UserID value, only data for that user is to be showed. For the test purpose, you can create your own session with a "UserID" variable and a page or something to change the value of UserID for the test purpose. If the user logs in for the first time, the tree should be empty, or having only one root node. Once the user adds nodes, it should be written to the database.
3. Each node should have a checkbox. Once checked or unchecked a HTML5 iFrame another place on the page should be called with a comma separated string of checked node id's. If a node is checked, all subnodes of that node should also be checked
4. Context popup menu with the standard add, edit, delete etc
5. User selectable icons. It should be possible to choose icons and add and edit nodes. You can use 3 - 4 icons for test purpose.