We’re rebuilding our ERP system from the ground up & need developers to help us build the process logic and classes in php using smarty UI templates which makeup the platform. We’re building an in-house system, not a product to be sold or licensed commercially.
There are 5-6 modules with multiple UI's that make up the system & these will need to be built over a 6-8 month period. We’re looking for developers who can commit to a longer term project.
We’re looking for experienced developers with demonstrated experience.
As above, you must have a demonstrated knowledge & most importantly a portfolio outlining your skills in:
· MS SQL Stored Procedure and Trigger creation
· PHP & Smarty (Smarty experience is essential)
You’ll be thoroughly briefed but it’s important that you’re a sharp developer with the ability to ‘get’ what we need you to do pretty quickly. Don’t worry, we’ll always be around to answer questions & we’re confident that a good developer can pick up the job pretty quickly. We have an existing ERP system to 'guide ' the process of UI development etc.
· Have a strong, demonstrated technical skill set (please don’t apply without examples of your work)
· Be a professional freelance developer with a professional attitude. Teams with additional capacity to take on overflow work are also welcome to apply.
· Be able to commit to a 6-8 month contract
· Be accountable for your work
· Be willing to provide multiple updates per week.
· Be happy to commit to an SLA arrangement which will include payment deductions for late delivery (more on this below)
. Be able to develop the solutions on your own infrastructure
We’ll give you:
· The application shell
· Continuous access to our sandbox
· A database schema + detailed instructions with specific user access to the database and development servers
· Mockups of the screen flows that you will need to transform into CRUD models & smarty UI templates.
· IM & Skype contact details.
Communication. We don’t mind where you’re located, however due to the complexities of what we’re trying to achieve, it’s important that you’ve got sound english communication skills (written & verbal) & preferably as a first language.
Delivery timelines. We’re working to a tight schedule, so it’s absolutely critical that you can deliver quality work within the timelines allocated for each of the modules (generally a week or two max). Due to time sensitivities, we’ll need to impose a delivery SLA that will include payment penalties for late delivery. We’re happy to negotiate the terms of the SLA with you.
Please post a pre-bid & PM a link to your portfolio or examples of your work.
Please don’t submit a generic response. Please take the time to write an application addressing the above.
We'll send you a brief for the first module then we’ll arrange virtual interviews for all shortlisted developers.
We’ll show you exactly what we need you to do & answer your questions. We’re confident that a good developer will get what we’re trying to achieve pretty quickly.
We’re easy to get along with professionals & we we’re looking for likeminded developers to work with us. You’ll be paid on time (and in full) for each module & we’re happy to negotiate payment terms & conditions.
If you’ve got any initial questions, please don’t hesitate, otherwise shoot across your details and we'll get back to you.
32 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $4112 på dette job
Kindly accept our bid for your ERP development project. Over 8 years We have been developing websites like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], emu Flere
Hello,We are php / mysql / smarty / mssql [url removed, login to view] have a experienced team to provide you long term [url removed, login to view] check [url removed, login to view]