This project is a rewrite of an existing C++ Windows application onto a web platform. The system manages plants where mixtures are mixed. The plants are controlled by electronic devices which import CSV files to correctly mix mixtures from base materials which are kept in bins.
A web based prototype of the system has allready been developed on Oracle Application Express. Both the existing system and the prototype is available for review on request.
The new system will provide customer integration which was not possible with the previous desktop version. The administrator's version of the application will:
1. Administrate customers and users
2. Define Plants with bins and scales (m-1)
3. Define packaging material (essentially bags) with extras (tags) and unit sizes. Two types of packaging exist (inner and outer packaging). The system must allow the administrator to define how many of a certain inner packaging will go into a specific outer packaging.
4. Define suppliers.
5. Define customers and customer users.
6. Administrator users must be assigned roles which apply to specific plants. It must be possible to limit a specific administrator's access to specific functions on a specific plant.
7. Define costing structures. Costing structures are plant specific and can be defined as "virtual" raw material costs.
8. Actual raw material costs are linked to plants and suppliers.
9. Define raw materials.
10. Define mixtures. Mixtures can be made up of raw materials, other mixtures or a combination of the two. (Unary relationship).
11. Record purchases of raw materials which will update stock.
12. Record sales of mixtures.
13. Cost mixtures based on a mixture's composure and other specified parameters.
The customer integration part of the system must:
1. Allow the customer to browse for mixtures.
2. Allow customers to build their own mixtures and submit them for approval.
3. Allow customers to request quotations for mixing mixtures in the plant.
4. Provide functionality to manage ads on the site.
In addition the system must:
1. Be build for LAMP and preferably have an AJAX interface.
2. Allow for printing of barcode labels for sales.
3. Keep track of how mixtures have changed. Tracability is VITAL and all data must be kept. No "real" deletes and updates must be recorded.
4. Have an interface designed with proper CSS. DIV approach instead of html tables.
I am the systems analyst for this project and have a very clear understanding of what it should do. I am used to working with developers so system specification should not be a problem. We are currently overloaded with work and don't have capacity available for this job.
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1400 for dette job
Hi there, We are interested in this work. We have converted some desktop aplication in to Web application. (Like for Recruitment, Online Testion, HR Admin Panel) please reply soon... thanks and Regards SSD
can get it done. No need for a spec, if you can provide us a working demo of the app you have now, or at least a good set of screenshots or a short demo movie. Anyway, let's talk. Thanks