This is a continuation of a part of a project. This next phase involves more database handling than the previous part of the project, which was more geared toward images.
Here is what needs to be done
mgmt viewing WAIT LIST:
- Each time a user clicks on a link to add his/her name to the wait list (when viewing product details), the user's information should be reflected on this page
- Should a user update his/her information, it should also be reflected here
- Selecting from the Sort Menu should re-order the list on the same page according to the selected criteria; the menu list should be populated by the properties currently in the database and only the properties belonging to the management company of the person who is logged in
This menu should be a dynamic selection menu in the following order:
Where selecting from each top menu will produce the sub categories of each menu
which produces cities in those states (provinces)
which produces cities in those states
Sorting by bulding name, country, state, city, start date/end date
- menu should be dynamic
Sort by landlord name, ascending/descending order, # of items to display
1. ALL landlords in the Property Managers' Portfolio should be displayed on this page
2. Default Number of Names = 20; increment by 5 to 35
3. Selecting from the Sort Menu should re-order the list on the same page according to what is selected after Sort List button is clicked
4. Clicking on the Email icon should allow the user to email the landlord
5. Clicking on the Building Name should allow the user to edit the building's information
6. Add Pagination
- On the details page, below the "available types" each user should be able to add his/her name to a wait list to be called/emailed by the company. This is done by clicking on a link which dynamically updates the database. All users added to any product wait list belonging to each company will be displayed on the "WAIT LIST"
- A user should be able to add his/her name once to the wait_list; attempting to add the him/herself more than once returns an error
Please ask any questions in order to get clarification on anything. Any part of the requirements may be subject to change. You must be able to communicate effectively. I will be asking for updates so please be available when I send an email.
Thank you in advance for your quotes.