We're transitioning to a content subscription model for our 650,000 visitor / month article-based website, similar to what the New York Times, Economist, and other online newspapers are doing. I've looked at some of the existing metered paywalls on the market, including:
Essentially, the way most of these work is:
2) Possibly also log the visitor's IP address in the database and check it against the visitor's IP, in case the cookie check fails because the reader is in his browser's incognito mode
3) Once a reader has reached the maximum allowed free articles he can read in a certain amount of time, a popup appears on-page requesting he subscribe to have continued access to the site.
To see an example of what this looks like, go to [url removed, login to view] and click through more than 10 articles. After visiting your 11th article, you'll get the pop up.
Specifics of what we want:
• Readers can access ten (10) articles for free in a one-month period. Each month, the meter resets, and readers can access another ten (10) articles free.
• Only articles count against the meter (e.g., not the homepage, or category pages, etc.).
• Articles arrived at from search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo) and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit) do not count against a visitor's meter.
• Payment processing can be done inside the onscreen popup, so that the user never has to leave the page to select a plan, pay, and continue reading.
If you're up for the task, please respond with some indication of your qualifications, how confident you are that you can build a system like this, and whether you have any experience working with Drupal and how easy or difficult you expect it'll be to get this integrated with our on-site shopping cart (Ubercart for Drupal 6, in this case).
26 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1330 for dette job
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.
I have more than 8 years of experience in PHP and open source, also have experience of handling complex project and I'm very much confident that I will able to manage this project. Please give chance to prove myself.