Basically the cart needs to be light weight and should be able to be integrated into an existing website. I'm not looking for a full ecommerce CMS system (Not looking to re-invent OsCommerce). The cart should be able to 'easily' use a website's existing header and footer. I would like a simple admin area, where the user can check orders, activate or deactivate a payment module, specify shipping type / methods / cost, and specify the credit card types they accept.
The cart needs to be virtually unrestricted in that is should be able to run on most any php web server.
It should have a minimum number of pages that someone making a purchase would ever see. The shopping cart page, the checkout page, and the thank you page, should be sufficient. Shipping should be able to be selected on the shopping cart page, just above or next to the checkout button.
Here are the detailed cart requirements:
* database driven order system (should not store credit card numbers).
* simple administration system for shipping, tracking orders, etc.
* products needs to work by pasting an html form on product page (Products not database driven).
* Needs to be able to be integrated into an existing site
* Simple checkout system with form validation
* Should have 3 payment modules by default ([url removed, login to view] AIM, Network Merchants API, Paypal IPN)
* Paypal and one other module should be able to be used at the same time.
* Cart should have the ability to update individual products, remove products, and empty the entire cart.
* Cart contents tracked via session id, but no session id in url.
* Cart should automatically generate an email and send it to the buyer for a successful purchase.
* Cart should also send an email to the site owner for a successful purchase.
* Email templates should be semi-customizable.
* The admin area should have a simple form, that will create the html form for an actual product.
I would like to keep the budget under $500 if possible, but please bid what you require to make a quality system. Post an specific questions you have for me, I will try to answer them as quickly as possible.
62 freelancers are bidding on average $671 for this job
Dear Sir, We're e commerce expert. I want to do this project based on my experience on [url removed, login to view] see pmb and start our [url removed, login to view]