Please respond if you are familiar with iTechBids_v9.07.3_Gold.
Would like to have the following modifications in the application:
1. General Settings- Add a line that will read: Upload file Type: jpeg, gif (this will allow user to load only certain type of files)
2. Site Settings-
a) The administrator should be able to activate or deactivate the "Site Mode" option
b) The administrator should be able to activate or deactivate the store"
c) The administrator should be able to activate or deactivate the who front-end website if maintenance is being done.
2. Currency Manager-
a) I should be able to add more currencies - For example a button that would say Add and then I can add the currency I want.
b) Give me the option of refreshing the currency values at a certain time from a predetermined xml file.
1. I should have a list of user with last login and logout date and time.
2. I should be able to see the questions asked to the seller. In addition, I should be able to delete all or part of the message sent to the seller.
3. If the buyer sends a question to the seller regarding an item for sale then the seller should only receive a notice from my site telling him that their is a message. At this point the seller should login into his account and respond to the message. All communication should take place inside my website until the item is sold to a winner. At this point, the winner can contact the seller directly.
4. If I suspended a user, all the users items should automatically be closed. Plus, I should see a list of buyers (buyers that have entered a bid for items belonging to the suspended user) that are affected due to the suspension of a user. This will allow me to apologize to all the affected users caused by this inconvenience.