We have a medium sized community website that is running Simplemachines forum. A webshop has to be created that uses the member database of this forum.
There are two ways this can be done:
1. Take a standard solution (like os-commerce) and integrate it in the forum. This only is allowed of the shop is completely integrated lay-out wise. Also it has to be single logon-logoff. The standard need to be loose so we can still update. This means the plugin structure of both scripts will have to be used.
2. Create a plug-in shop for the forum as long as the standard forum code stays unchanged.
Some more requirements:
- the shop has to have shopping cart functionality (adding and removing from cart)
- payment is done by paypal IPN or iDeal Basic of the dutch Postbank (example code will be provided)
- there must be categories, subcategories for products. One product can have a thumbnail and one big image.
- There must be an easy to use back-end web control panel to manage products, images and order-status.
- It must be possible to forward the order, included with the customer data (address etc.) to a supplier by email from the backend by a form.
- customers must be able to search through the products on keywords.
- Every category, subcategory and article must have it's own pagetitle, meta keywords and description and SEF URL. (with keywords)
- It must be possible to include a promo into other php-pages. This promo must rotate articles that are marked as promo in the back-end.
- There must be a category listing on the main shopping page, together with two random promo's.
- Icons for the categories will be uploadable from the backend.
- The shop must be in Dutch, or have an easy to translate language file. No hardcoded text in the application.
- It must be possible to give away coupons/gift certificates (a code) that gives members a discount of f.i. ¬10
- Some membergroups of the forum must get a configurable discount.
- Ths shop must be tableless, XHTML 1.0 strict and the lay-out must be seperate from the shop engine (template) so it can be changed later.
- Code will be owned by Sprintweb, however, you can use us as a reference.
If this project is completed to our satisfaction, a longer partnership will be possible since we are always expanding and renewing our sites. A lot of small and big projects are being developed.
21 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $265 for dette job
Our firm can do this for you in a few days. we specialize in ecommerce solutions and we are very fimiliar with the paypal API and IPN as well many other gateway solutions. Oh we speak Dutch also ! Talk to you soon.