* * *I need a PHP developer to change the attached php class that deals with Google Docs to achieve the following:
* Support uploading *and* resuming large files (up to 1GB)
The current upload function (in the attached php class) has 2 limitations:
a. Upload is not resumable. The google apps API talk about this:
b. It doesn't support large files (it attempts to read file content at once, which of course fails given the php memory limit, and it would be crazy to rise it to 1GB, which is the max size allowed by google API)
* Support compressing multiple folders / documents (export resources as a .zip file):
The function must support an array of ids (each id represent the id of the file to compress) and the file name of the archive file.
* Rename an existing google docs file / folder. I believe this is possible:
[url removed, login to view]
[Rename Google API List]
If it's not possible we'll simply skip it.
* Query Google Docs to get the remaining available disk space.
The google apps api says an HTTP POST request will achieve this:
* * *
The code must work for both free (if the API allows it) & premiere google app accounts.