People fill out the form on the webpage, and it's sent to an e-mail address. textfields: - name - telephone - your e-mail - confirm e-mail The "your e-mail" and "confirm e-mail", must be checked againt each other textarea: - Your question(s)/comment Upload: The option to upload 3 images. The images must be saved on the server. The e-mail must have links to all pictures. VERY IMPORTANT: The file name must be changed on each picture uploaded, so NO picture is replaced. Why? If two persons upload an image with the name "[url removed, login to view]", the first picture will be erased. This can't happen. Please give me feedback on this upload-function... what is the best way to do this? can someone click on a "upload picture"-link, and a small popup opens with upload-function? If someone choose 3 pictures each 2 mb, what will happen? Is there a better way to do this? Possible a MYSQL-database and a small admin-site? I want solutions to choose between, so if you make a bid, please tell me the best way to do this.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- must be tested and work with both Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- You must upload a working demo to one of our demo-sites (We will give you all required access)
- All original/required/modified files as an attachment when work is done
- We need 2-5 days after the project is completed, to view all codes and check the solution.