I require a live support chat script written in PHP and flash
Must include the following features...
* Visitors monitor: be alerted when your website has a visitor, know which page they are browsing, and what they are looking for
* Attractive, flash-based interface
* fast loading
* no flickering refresh
* Sound alerts when you have a new visitor, or when someone wants to chat with you
* Real-time chat: Chat with visitors in real time
* Get search engine, search keyword and referral information about your visitors
* Instantly recognize repeat visitors and their browsing and chat history
* online/offline status with custom logos and images
* When you're offline, your visitors can leave a message that is forwarded to your e-mail
* Save and send chat transcripts via e-mail
* Push URL: popup any URL at your visitor's browser
* Browser, OS information about visitor
* Your own company name on your visitor's chat window
* Multiple operators, switch operators easily
A clone of <[url removed, login to view]>
Payment will be made when scripts have been installed and tested on my server.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
UNIX, PHP, FLASH