FB App Tech Specs:
Basic Outline: A Face book application that upon user installation will create an event under that user and invite all his or her friends to this event. The application should have an admin panel where it can be managed etc.
Landing Page > Event Details > Money page need ability to be managed via a central admin panel.
1) User is sent to a landing page and then redirected from here to the permissions/installation page.
2) Once user has installed the app It will create an event under this user using the details specified in the admin area
3) Once above event is created the application should invite all of the installed users friends to this event
Key Features Needed:
1) Secure Admin Panel to manage the application; from here we enter the applications APP ID, API Secret, Canvas URL Etc… Everything needed to manage the application.
3) Ability to set all the event details, Date, Title, More info etc
4) Ability to set the content for the URL to put in the more info section this will redirect to a money page that we can modify via a WYSIWYG editor.
5) Upon installation by a face book user must grant permissions for offline access and manage events
6) After installation and permissions have been set create an event on behalf of that face book user and invite all his/her friends to that event if possible if not the maximum of 49 is sufficient
7) After event is created report back to admin panel the event ID/ details and which user created it. Possibility for us to see the events progress etc and some info when the event was created.
8) Possibility to List in the admin panel all of the current events that have been created by certain criteria, eg by time created or user etc with an option to delete the events on behalf of the user after 24 hours.#
9) Possibility to setup a cron job that will run thru each event and post to the events wall on behalf of the user who created the event
10) Some form of automated checking script that can run on cron that will check each event to see which ones are still live and which ones have been deleted by face book
11) Fully utilize the authorize function within face book to see if a user has removed the application or revoked any rights, if yes then delete from app so no api calls are made on behalf of that user