In a nutshell think of a fusion between groupon and yelp.com. It needs have a high end, minimalist user friendly design, with the ability to add and remove features when required.
Support different account views
User view: users can register their own account using email.
Admin view: admin account can control the backend of website.
Partner view: partner account is manually created by admin. Partner account can
monitor sales status in real time and also can update account information.
Everybody can subscribe daily deal information from his/her own city.
Everybody can share deal information on facebook, twitter, MSN or email
Registered user can get rebate if he/she invites friends successfully
Users can also check previous deals on website
Support side deal
Work flow of buying a deal
Users go to the website and see the deal.
If he likes it, he clicks on "Buy now".
User logs in or signs up for a new account.
User pays via Paypal with his credit card.
If the minimum required is achieved, the deal is On and everybody that bought it
gets charged on their credit card.
All the payments are going to be directed to the website. We will then to pay the
business that is offering the deal (restaurant, spa, etc.)
If the minimum required is not achieved, the deal will be expired and all the money
would be refund.
Ability to control the site through an interface, with a secure login, so that an
administrator can login remotely.
- Ability to create multiple administration accounts with different rights / privileges.
- Ability to define multiple cities/platforms, so the user can switch between the cities.
- Ability to create new coupons independently for each city/platform
- Ability for an administrator to create a new 'Deal' for the category for which they
- Ability to specify start date / time, ending date / time, minimum purchase
requirements, maximum purchase requirements, and the key terms and conditions
(cost per coupon etc.) Ability to view all members, their contact details, and coupons
- One the side, the ability to post a 'Bonus Deal' or 'Side Deal'. This functionality would
be hidden in the beginning.
- For each 'Deal', a discussion page in which members can ask questions about
the 'Deal' and an administrator can login and answer questions for all members to
- Following fields for each coupon: ID, coupon-price (that needs to be paid), original
price/value of coupon, description, Pictures/collage, website, location of coupon
- Ability to set a min/max number of units that can be sold of one coupon. If the
limit is reached before the coupon runs out, the deal closes and no-one can buy it
- every coupon should have a start date when the offer is opened to the public and an
end date, when the deal closes (incl. time)
- When a deal is over or sold out before, it is displayed on the main-page, but users
cannot buy it anymore
- Report to see through the console, all buyers and their contact details of any coupon
- Displays only specific information to the expired deal in the prior deal view but each
should be clickable to a special prior deals directory displaying the normal page but
not allowing the item/offer to be purchased.
- Ability to set a minimum number of coupons that need to be sold before the 'Deal'
- Template driven front end
• Manage Users and User Groups
• Create administrators with specific permissions
• View orders, invoices, transactions
• Manage Listings
• Accept Listing Claim Requests
• Review Listing Suggestions
• Template Manager
• Pages and Menu Links Manager
• Importer and Exporter
• Custom Field Editor
• Search Engine Sitemap
• Activity and Search Logs
• Language and Phrase Manager
• Manage Categories and Locations
• Configure Payment Gateways
• Manage Product Groups, Products, and Product Pricing
Please inbox me for more specific detai
20 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1806 på dette job
Hi! I am really interested in taking up the project. I have the requisite experience and the expertise to complete this project with success. Please view my PM for details. Thanks. Regards. GLOBAL TECHNOSYS
Hi, We are interested in working on the project. Please check the private message for portfolio details. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks Lavanya.N
We are experts in developing daily deal websites and we will be able to meet your requirements. Kindly check PMB for more details. Regards Mahesh