A custom extension is required that will allow an admin to post quizzes for users to take. The quiz will be graded, a score given, and the user will be able to download their certificate as well as have it emailed to them. Only registered users will be able to take the quizzes. The system will be connected to Community Builder so a plugin will be needed to display a user's certificates and how many "hours" of education they have acquired.
The system will use CBsubs and certain types of users will have a fee, but others will not. The fee will need to be paid via an integrated [url removed, login to view] interface before they can take the test.
A user will click a button titled "Quizzes" and be taken to a list of articles available. The different articles will be lined up with most-recent at the top. Some attributes of the article such as title, number of credits available, etc will be displayed as well as 2 links: "Watch Presentation" and "Take the Quiz". The "articles" will display a video of a power point presentation and the "Take the Quiz" link will be under it so people can take the quiz once they have watched the education.
Upon clicking the quiz link, the user will be taken to a quiz page where anywhere from 10-20 questions will be asked in either T/F or multiple choice. Once completed, the user will click "Finish and Grade" which will show them if they passed or failed. If they passed a PDF will need to be created with their details as well as course details. It will be emailed to them and available for download on that page. The credits, course name, etc will be saved into a database so each user can track their credits.
Users will also need to be able to "enter in" their own credits that have been obtained elsewhere. This would be a form where they enter in the details of the credits. The data will be emailed to the admin where he can approve or deny the credits from backend (and preferably from the email itself if possible).
Needed on backend:
- A system to add new courses and their details. this may just be Joomla articles and a plugin can be created to display the link to a certain quiz. I'm not sure which would be better. It'd probably be easier to use Joomla to create the presentations and add a plugin code so a certain quiz link would be at the bottom. I'd like options for using Joomla vs the extension doing all of it.
- a place to add questions and select what type of answer will be needed - T/F or multiple choice.
- some way to tell system which answer is correct
- system that creates the PDF and emails them
- system to review courses that have been taken by whom, for how much $, course name, etc
- system would need to show which courses were taken on the site and which were "added" by the user using the form
That's the gist of it - there might be small changes here and there, but that's what we need. Please speak very good English since this will be complicated to convey. Only experienced Joomla professionals only. This could lead to more work. I'm happy to draw up some UIs if needed to get my point across.
I forgot - this will need to be for Joomla 1.6.
27 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2304 for dette job
Joomla profession developer ! work for large company on contract base many times ready to make this plugin and extension for u with profesiona manner and professional documentation too.
Hello. We have all necessary skills in this area. we developed some similar projects. We can make it very well. Looking forward to have a good cooperation. Best Regards, Gorasoft.
I've got everything you want with full control, but you must be your work through the Joomla! hope to advise you These are some of my works [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] ww Mere