We need a php programmer with knowledge in PHP, MySQL and Java scripting.
What needs to be done is a cms based website that has
- multilevel user administrations with profile managment
- multiple dynamic forms that are filled on line and storaged in MySQL database.
The same forms are then displayed like tables with dynamic capabilities (like here [url removed, login to view] - when you click on a row, new data appears).
- upon database update, new data is sent to registered users via e-mail if they have enabled that option in their profile
- news page with archive
- private (for registered users) and public area (for all visitors)
- site will be multilanguage so there needs to be a language file that can be easily translated and then installed
- users will be placed in groups by their country so that once they register they view only data relevant for their country and/or international data
- some filtering of data since there will be data that needs to be displayed
From what we have learned this should be relativly easy for someone with knowledge in php, MySQL and Java. If you need more information, please ask.
This job is not for us but for our client. There is possibility of more jobs that involve programming. We encourage those that are willing to work, learn and develop themselves.
Payment is upon job completion.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $413 for this job
Hello, 10+ years exp programmer/web designer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.
Hi, CMS and user administration systems are something of a forte of mine, so this project should pose little difficulty. I have just a few clarifications to make in the PMB if you wouldn't mind. Thanks, Wyatt