This project is about creating one HTML page.
The requirements are:
1) you love the job
2) you talk to me while creating the HTML page
3) the doc type validates XHTML strict
4) CSS3 is preferred
5) you produce optimized HTML code, well formed, well structured
9) the final result will be accessible
10) the HTML page will load as little external resources as possible.
I need exactly one HTML page that will also be able to run from a local folder. So no server side scripts/functions like PHP or AJAX are allowed. I just want an experienced webcoder to create one page that validates XHTML strict and uses newest CSS3 webforms. Please try to produce as little script overhead as possible. The result should be an eye-catcher easily able to impress by it's well-structured content, large fonts, accessible functions and well designed layout. A webpage that puts focus on content by its appealing look. Two examples I like are [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view], but I don't want a clone of these. They are just mentioned here to give you an idea.
The content comes from my old website [url removed, login to view] and will be used as content for this new one.
All together what I'm looking for is:
- new one-page design (clean layout that puts focus on content)
- color sheme with different colors for each section
- matching logo design
- accordion effect to expand/collapse sections
- as currently in use at the discography: images in collapsed sections will not be loaded to speed up loading time, they will be dynamically loaded during the expanding of a section. This is currently configured to work with mootools.
- on mouseover of the front covers the back covers will be shown
Logo: [url removed, login to view]
Simple wireframe you could start working from: [url removed, login to view]
Surprise me. Be nice. Ask me if you got any questions. I always respond in a timely manner.