I want to distribute these 5 open source applications via a windows install manager. Each of these applications has to be in the form of an .exe or MSI that I can set to silent in order to manage their bundling with other applications that I have which the user will opt into.
The 5 are:
VLC Media Player
Digital DJ Pro
1. Must be an .exe or .msi; no .xpi or zip files
2. .exe or .msi must be run in silent mode
3. Software must not include any additional bundled software
4. Appropriate uninstall functionality
[url removed, login to view] be an original derivation from source code, you cannot just “copy” an exe that someone else developed. These are on file and will not pass Quality Assurance.
Requirements for the OpenSource apps are as follows:
· Pass Yahoo approval
· Silently install
· Clean uninstall (leaving no remnant files) note – some exe’s on the OpenSource sites do not uninstall all files which needs to be corrected when you compile them before they will be approved
· From within the app itself and in the disclosure screen, there needs to be a reference to and a link to the original Open Source code.