I have a large database of affiliate accounts. Each affiliate account has a transactions table where their revenue is saved, a percentage value associated to their account, a number of users and a number of their own affiliates.
Given a start date and a maximum depth/number of peers to calculate revenue for, I need to go into each affiliate's account, and calculate the revenue share based on their account's percentage from BOTH their peers/sub-affiliates and their users, and save this value in the DB.
This is best done via a recursive function.
I wrote the code already but I'd like someone else that knows _programming_ to check it and provide feedback (if it is analytically okay or not, in the latter case also fix it).
- payment will be $30
- you must complete this within 1 hour upon accepting your bid
- no generic spam/sales/copy-paste letters - I WILL FLAG YOU - simply state that you have a degree in programming and you've done this before then add your questions if any, and confirm you can complete this within 60 minutes.
- don't bid if you have no clue what recursivity means
- don't bid if you are not a programmer/analyst with a degree in computer programming
- do NOT bid if you don't speak/write perfect english
- add the word "recursivity" in your bid or I will flag you as spammer/scammer/fake bid/child molester
- before accepting your bid please ask all questions in private, be as direct and informal as you like, let's not waste time
- upon accepting your bid, I will attach the code (which is under 100 lines of PHP code) to a PM, you may reply with further questions until you post back the conclusion or fixed code
- payment only via escrow
- yes, I am setting up up a copy-paste disclaimer to add to my posts on this site, seems to be necessary. My attorney is working on it... when they're not in vacation in Bora Bora or wherever