What we need is an integration of a charity mall and payout with our website - the site homepage will be designed and built in Wordpress (which will already be done) - it would be nice if the mall could work in wordpress but we are open to it being done another way and just linked with our homepage. We would like to provide the design/look for the entire site.
In short, customers shop through our site and a percentage of the affiliate fee goes to the charity of their choice (once the charity is registered with us). We will want to track by CHARITY they select - there will be no individual user sign up required. We give a portion of our payment (as an affiliate) to the selected charity. A good example is [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
1. We need a charity registration form - and a way for us to approve and load the charity into our list of available charities.
2. We need integration of the menu of charities (both drop down by state menu and search filed is how they will "select" and existing charity). see [url removed, login to view] for reference. The user will then be taken to the mall page (with the selected charity ID being carried through)
3. We need the "mall area" set up similar to: [url removed, login to view] - including select a store, shopping categories menu, featured stores (with % of donations) and featured coupons and coupons by store. And a way to easily manage and update this information. A right sidebar area will always need to be show and will be our sponsors ads. All shopping actually takes place on the retailer site - no ecommerce on our site. We may also have a banner ad area in the main header.
4. We need to implement the tracking of the commissions - LinkShare, CJ, Amazon, etc. to us as well as the specific charity the user shopped for.
5. If possible, we would like to be able to add any affiliate on our site, not just those at LinkShare, CommisionJunction, etc. We may have some smaller independent merchants we want to include.
6. Obviously, a powerful back-end with reports is necessary to keep track of all sales, which charities get what % of money, etc.
7. We would like a "tell-a-friend" email option
Thanks for your interest!