Check out http: en dot proverbia dot net for a quick reference of what is needed.
You should read a table of categories and subcategories to provide that style of interface to select items. As you can see, main categories are listed, and most relevant subcategories are listed in the same page, to provide quick access.
- The number of possible nested subcategories should not be fixed. This means, a subcategory can always have other subcategories inside.
- This interface will be loaded in an absolute positioned DIV within our website. All the requestests to server should be Ajaxed, since we are not reloading the whole page. It should operate like a popup dialog.
- The total number of nested items contained in a category or subcategory should be displayed.
- The HTML to display every item will be given by one of our functions, taking Item ID as parameter.
- The most relevant subcategories should be learned from user selections of items. This means you should keep track of the number of times an item is selected, and calculate the most relevant subcategories from that.
- You should display the position within the tree structure on top, with the possibility to navigate back to a parent category.
- The interface should be cleanly styled for easy customization.
- We have the items in a flat table. There is a field containing the whole position within the tree, but you should transfer this to a hierarchical structure.
We are a group of programmers needing extra help. The frelancer will be chosen based on your PM
The PM should contain the database structure design that you consider ideal to handle this.
The more specific you are, the better the chances of getting the project.
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $360 for dette job
Expert in doing this sort of stuff... No upfront needed, all payments through Milestone Payment (Escrow).. Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks