We have X-CART version 3.5.9 installed. We also have a custom warehouse module written for us quite back ago, which does the following:
1. In the admin area of X-Cart there is a mod named "Warehouses"
2. The store administrator is able to manage (add/delete/update) warehouses. Each warehouse has following attributes:
- Warehouse Name [text field]
- Email [text field]
- Phone [text field]
- Address [text field]
- City [text field]
- Country [selecbox]
- State [selecbox]
- Zip code [text field]
3. There is "Warehouse" selector to the "Product modify" page in admin area. Thus, the store administrator is able to attach a warehouse to the product.
4. The shipping rates are calculated according to the warehouses addresses. The appropriate warehouses is selected according to the customer cart.
5. The full shipping cost is calculated as sum of shipping rates for each warehouse.
We need to update the software to the latest version with keeping the following:
1. the above described warehouse mod
2. database of store orders/customers
We need this to be done ASAP.
We are on a limited budget, so please bid accordingly.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $470 for this job
Treewalker is the team of experienced and professional web [url removed, login to view] would like to get this opportunity. Looking forward in anticipation for your considerations. Please see PMB for details.
Hi, I’m an X-cart pro. Would love to upgrade your x-cart & make sure that the custom mod Warehouses continues to work and the current database entries remain intact. Pls. check PM for details. Thanks.