Admin needed to monitor, maintain and update web hosting accounts.
We are looking for a person or firm who can serve as our on-call system administrator for multiple web hosting accounts that we manage. The system admin will set up new accounts, install and upgrade software, perform routine performance checks, respond to "site down" alerts, troubleshoot problems and perform some technical updates of website content. We estimate the current monthly workload at between 5 and 20 hours.
- Thorough knowledge of Linux/Apache/MySqL/PHP-Perl system administration.
- Thorough knowledge of security issues and practices.
- Availability to respond quickly to alerts that a site is down or in need of attention.
- Trustworthiness and reliability.
- Familiarity with Drupal content management system.
- Familiarity with Wordpress blogging software.
- Familiarity with Joomla content management system.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $2176 for this job
We want to execute your assignment and assure you complete satisfaction. We have the required technical and managerial expertise to execute and deliver the work. Please check PMB.
We are a team of experts in web technologies like PHP, .NET, two of us are ZEND certified PHP professional all we have more than 3 years of experience
Dear sir, we understand your requirement very well .And,we have the similar experience this [url removed, login to view] we darely say our works can be satisfied to you and your customers. pls check the pm