I need HTML auction templates, around 50 different styles. When I say style, I mean style, not color combination. Please visit "[url removed, login to view]" and see how items are launched into ebay with different styles. Please look at different categories. The template will start with a tag "center", not the HTML standard tags. I am attaching a sample. Each template must contain the following
0) Must not use frame. Must not use "<FONT>", span instead. Also any other obsolete HTML tags.
1) Top area for theme specific images. The themes can be "Jewelry", "Books","Concerts","Clothes","Lingeri", "Shoes","Bags","BabyItems", "Toys", "CD", "Music", "Vedio Games", "Coins","Computer","Sports","HealthCare", "Software", "Hardware", "Car", "House", "Bikes" .. ect ....
2) These theme specific images need not be created as part of this project, rather will be bought from 3rd party ... I need help choosing the right vendor with proper copyright
3) An area for "Title", must be put around a "DIV" and "SPAN" tag.
4) An area for "Description", must be put around a "DIV" and "SPAN" tag.
5) Image place-holders. 3 to 20.
7) Most templates should be with nice borders, and corner should have nice graphic designs
8) I need somebody creative.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).