I already have E-Groupware installed on three systems:
1. Windows OS with a hosting service
2. LINUX OS with a hosting service
3. Mac OS X (ppc) 10.4.4 on an iMac at home.
Remarkable the setup and install seems to have gone best at home. I still have issues with the following:
1. Can't get NewAdmin configured to display RSS feeds on the home page. Don't know if I have it configured incorrectly or what. I would like some help getting this set up to display RSS / XML feels on a users home page.
2. The IMAP mail interface to my hosting server isn't displaying the folder hierarchy correctly. It is a Courier IMAP server and I've had this issue before with other clients. Specifying the NAMESPACE as INBOX. for the client usually works. I don't know how to do this>
Need help first with the above 2 items.
There are a number of other modules that I'm interested in configuring and using:
1. Samba Admin
2. LDAP directory service
I would also appreciate some help with this.