1. We currently run a script using the youtube api,
(how it works)
1. When a visitor watches a youtube flv video, On our site
2. The Youtube flv file caches over to our server
3. The flv files is saved in a directory "/flv" with the same youtube url
Youtube url: [url removed, login to view]
Our site url: [url removed, login to view]
Our flv url when cached: [url removed, login to view]
(noitce: the youtube url, and our sites url, is the same.) the flv file is also the same
1. Just yesterday, Videos on youtube that have been "embeded disabled" no longer cache over to our server
2. Videos you cant copy and paste the embed code, no longer play or cache on our server anymore
2. Only flv files that are able to be "embeded" work on our server
example: [url removed, login to view]
1. Websites such as [url removed, login to view] are able to download the youtube videos (by simply copy paste their url)
2. So we know that its possible for our site to still work..
3. We need this solution: To cache over the youtube video, regardless if its "embeded disabled" or "embed ok"
(files) i attached the php file for our script..
IF YOU THINK YOU CAN FIX THIS, OR MAKE IT WORK. I WILL ATTACH THE PHP FILES IN A ZIP FOLDER FOR YOU..