I run a website selling natural health products and i would like to automate it a little more, i use plimus ([url removed, login to view]) to process the order's and i would like to tie in some back-end operations that allow me to track what customer's i have sent items to and what customers are still awaiting their order, i also want to be able to download all the customer's name and address data (in a csv text file) so i can bulk print all the shipping labels, it would also be nice for the software to send the customer an email when the product has been marked as 'shipped'...
To summarize how the process works:
1. the customer goes to my website and purchases a product through plimus, all of the customer's data then gets sent (via back-end operations) to a Instant Notification URL (Each notification is sent as a post request and contains the all product info, address data of the customer, date of purchase etc...)
2. All the details of the customer is stored on the website in a database
3. I will then be able to log into the admin area of the website and download all of the orders that are awaiting shipment in a CSV file (just the name and addresses)
4. When the csv file has been downloaded, the order's will be marked as 'shipped' and an email will be sent to each customer notifying them their order has been sent
5. It would also be good if the customer is given a special URL so that they can see the 'status' of their order and purchase details!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All Internet Browsers