Lost In Australia requires a website technician to implement a new design layout for both our website homepage and navigation system.
Successful applicant will receive PSD files for designs.
The projects in detail are:
1. New Navigation System
- Based on our designs, we need to implement a map into our current navigation drop down. The map will be created in google and will need to be implement via the backend by the user submitting a KML and/or google map code. We need a method to support this workflow.
- We also need to create a secondary navigation to assist users find their way around the website. The navigation will be text based and will depict the area in which the user is currently in the website. A design and layout for this is supplied which should be self explanatory. The seconard navigation should appear only on tour pages and will sit directly below the main navigation. See design.
2. New Homepage layout
The new homepage layout requires the following:
- Customisable slideshow with dynamic text. New slides should easily be deleted and added through drupal backend.
- Facepile and like plugins from Facebook
- Customisable block for 6 different tours. These should be easily changed by user.
- Area to display latest tour review. Should always show latest review.
- Side Block designs for advertisements and facebook activity feed.
Applicants should have a good understanding of Drupal and be comfortable working with a graphic designer. Designs that we provide need to be followed 100% - This means down to the exact pixel measurement and correct fonts and colours.
Applicants should be able to work effectively and quickly and produce high quality results whilst meeting deadlines.
The successful applicant will also receive ongoing work depending on the result of this project. Lost In Australia is growing fast and we need developers to help us on a continuous basis to make changes and update the website.
36 freelancers are bidding on average $522 for this job
Hi, I am DESIGN expert with huge expertise in CSS, Drupal, HTML, Java & PHP are ready to start your work. We Already did 320+ successful projects [url removed, login to view] PMB to see my previous [url removed, login to view] I understand this project mini Mere
Hi, I have 3+ year experience in drupal. I have read your requirements, i can do this job within 10 days. Please see private massage for portfolio and my services. Thanks.