I need to establish a VNC between a Windows XP PC and a Java enabled phone-
1. The VNC should be over bluetooth.
2. The server should be on Windows XP and Java based
3. The client should will be a Symbian based Nokia smartphone. The joystick pad will function as the mouse and the keyboard as the keyboard.
4. When the two are paired, the server should generate a 6 digit random code and only when that code is entered on the client, should the client be authenticated.
5. Authentication is a must every time the client connects to the server, even if the client had been authenticated during previous sessions.
6. The client screen won't show the entire desktop. Just the part where the mouse pointer is and an area equivalent to the client screen,
7. As the client moves the mouse, the screen on the clients phone should pan with it.