I need a web portal designed by an experienced Java web developer.
- This is a standard portal with an end user side with the ability to login and add personal information, etc. - Each user will have a unique userid
- Also with an admin side with the ability to login and add personal information etc.
Finally I need a servlet designed that will take the userid as a parameter, and make a soap call to a webservice.
I will be open to integrate this into existing opensource Java web portals. Some examples, are something that can easily be integrated into tomcat, such as jetspeed, etc.
1.) User login, with the ability to add the following features ( to be stored in a Mysql database)
a.) Phone number:
b.) Ability to upload a number of Wav files **
c.) Store a number of text greetings **
** Need to have a tiered approach here I will charge for every wav file uploaded. I will also charge for every text greeting uploaded.
-- User login must have a unique userid. Must use a uuid such as [url removed, login to view]
2.) Admin Portal, where the admin can add, update user accounts, modify them and have the ability to disable them.
3.) Paypal integration I will need paypal integration where the end-user can signup for an account through paypal. They must have the ability to purchase number of text greetings, and/or number of wav files uploaded. This will need to update the Database, and reflect the end-user.
4.) Servlet. I need a servlet designed that will take an html post, with URL encoded arguments that will consist of several arguments, including the user UUID. It will then do a basic check on the user to ensure that that user has enough rights, i.e. account isn't disabled.
It will then make a SOAP call to a soap server based on what values are in the database for the specific user. And then return results to the originator of the http post.
5) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
6) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run con dition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This will need to run on a Linux webserver running Debian.
Note: that as this is java, so this shouldn't be an issue if you aren't that familiar with linux.
The database we will use is Mysql.
The userportal must be able to run on Internet Explorer
The userportal must be able to run on Mozilla Firefox