To design and write a program in a team of 3 people, using either a stand-alone Java program or a Java applet, with the following functional requirement
A minimum requirement of two fully functioning pedestrian traffic lights including realistic beeper sounds, each with a green / red man, push button and "WAIT" signal. Suitable delays for all red, green and amber lights progressively changing colour after pressing one or both of the buttons. Additional functionality for more marks may include a complete crossroad system incorporating eight traffic lights. You **_must_** use an **Object Oriented Design** which will include the key elements of **polymorphism**, **encapsulation** and **inheritance** with at least three separate '.class' files of your own authorship. Failure to achieve this will result automatically in a mark of Zero.
In addition the documentation required to support your Object Oriented Design is as follows:
· A complete UML diagram of how all your classes operate together in terms of all fields, arguments and methods.
· Your code should be well indented using correct Java capitalisation, meaningful parameter labeling and well commented.
· Your code should use structured methods that both pass and return parameters
* One folder called **"OOP_Project_Java"** containing one **[url removed, login to view]** (or one **[url removed, login to view]**)and your names commented at the top of each of your .java source files.
* One folder called **"OOP_Project_Description"** containing your **[url removed, login to view]** and **[url removed, login to view]** files with your names at the top.
· Your files need to be functionally tested and working on the floppy before submission.
* Failure to meet all of these hand-in requirements exactly will result in an immediate 10% loss of marks.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).