Serious Inquiries Only!!
Firecracker Video Streaming video pay-per-view. I need to have software created that is in exact similarity to this software for the server. Go to: [url removed, login to view]
for the exact requirements for this server software architecture. I have attached a zip file with all the specs. You can check out one of the websites that is using the software:
[url removed, login to view]
1. A desktop based exe which performers will download. Their webcam will capture the image and stream it to your video server.
2. A central server which will do the following: Stream Video and Billing
3. Website. This is where users will come and take a look at ongoing events, prepay and watch performance. There will be two possible ways of doing it:
a pop window opens as shown in your image below. And viewer can chat.
SEE ATTACHED FILE
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux, mySQL, any other open source etc.
Please advise what is the most affordable way of doing this.