I need a system to conduct multiple choice tests for students. The test questions will be stored in XML. This XML question file will contain questions and correct answers. I will provide a sample of this XML file.
The steps to take the test are as follows:
1. Student visit the test site - and enters his name
2. The system will take note of the IP address of the students machine to identify the student in the classroom.
3. The system displays the multiple-choice questions (MCQ) to the student.
4. The system selects the answers and submits
5. The system saves the answers, the students name, and the student's IP address into a answer file (in XML).
6. A separate Java program will compute the score collate the the answer files from different students into a CSV file.
7. The system will allow 20 concurrent students taking the test.
8. The system will need to run on Jboss/Tomcat.
9. I will provide the code structure (i.e. where Java files are to be located) Some of them already have working codes.
10. The coder will just fill in the necessary codes and additional classes + JSPs.
11. The coder should only use classes from the standard J2EE package (i.e. no proprietary components should be used)
12. The display of test questions should be implemented using taglibs.
JBOSS/TOMCAT, XML - No Relational database should be used.