Dear coders, I am really running out of time. Let me clarify a
point, I do not want you to develop an application for me;
I have already developed it. What I want from you is to
compile it in a JAR file so that it will become compatible with
IE and NS...
This is a quick money opportunity for those Java Experts who
knows how to solve MS JVM and Sun JSDK compatibility issues.
Please have a look at the attached code. I have developed a
Java application and it's working perfectly on the local.
However, when I deploy it to the server, it does not work. I'm
afraid the problem is with the MSJVM incompatibility.
I developed it on machine A. If I copy .html and .jar file to
computer B and have a look at from computer C, I cannot see.
Please make necessary changes in the code; but do not alter
the main logic.
The code is getting an exception on posting, I do not want you
to fix this, because we know the reason for that.
Any compiler you can use; the only thing that I want is a
working program that is ready to deploy within two hours,
after I accept your bid, sharp!
I want deliverables as follows:
1. If you have made any changes to java file, the source.
2. How to create .jar file (jar -cvfm ... ... .. ) so that I should
be able to create it.
3. Jar file name should be [url removed, login to view], class name can be SOF.
4. The issues that you are faced (this can be sent in another
separate report, tomorrow)
Please, PLEASE, *please* bid if you are 101% sure that you
can do this...
I will pay for the first solution provider! Solution provider can send me a URL that I can see working for Netscape and IE.
Please do not forget that the attached code is copyrighted!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
-- Should be visible to IE and NS internet browsers.