I need to have a Java Payroll program developed. It definitely needs a GUI for user input; no applet. It needs to contain the following fields:
- Employee name
- Employee ID #
- Number of hours worked for the week
- Hourly rate of pay
- Overtime rate (radio buttons)
- regular time
- time and a half
- double time
- Total gross earnings for the week
Need to make sure that all appropriate calculations are imbedded in the program and give the ability for the user to loop back and enter new information. Also, user input needs to be provided and if any invalid entries are made, a message should pop up indicating so.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2000 / XP; also needs to be able to run on any Java compiler. I am currently using the JGrasp compiler.