I gang

OpenGTS - Rules Engine and Customizations

This project is the second phase of my project (OpenGTS - Install and Customize) posted earlier and completed.

As before, it is only Open to persons/teams having prior experiece with OpenGTL.

Project Requirement:

- The requirement is to design a 'rules engine' for implementing the additional functionalities, of our device (Coban TK-103) and doing related work (please see the attached file).

Note:

- The SMS will be sent by sending a email to the SMS Gateway provider in a set format. The gateway provider will than convert Email to SMS

- The protocol for Arm/Disarm and Stop/Start Engine available with us may not be correct, the correct protocol will be available in another 2 weeks time, the person/team who is awarded the project can claim a milestone payment of 65% on completion of the project (except for the arm/disarm and engine start/stop functions). The rest 35% payment will be made after the entire project has been completed.

What we will provide:

- The protocols of our device (Coban TK-103)

- Email address and format of the SMS Gateway provider

A change in the project requirements:

For sending the SMS we will use an API provided by the SMS Gateway. Attaching the file which i recieved from the SMS Gateway provider.

Please also keep in mind that the SMS Gateway provider/the API may change in the future, hence the coding must be in such a way that we can easily change the provider/API.

Færdigheder: Java, PHP

Se mere: opengts sms gateway, sms gateway opengts, stop engine opengts, opengts sms, opengts engine, sms opengts, opengts rules engine, opengts sending sms, rules, design tk, convert project php java, protocol java protocol, java customize, rest java project, php protocol, device protocol, rest php java, opengts coban 103, rest project java, java rest project, convert java project project, sms protocol, project implementing payment java, sms provider project, convert php project java project

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 5 bedømmelser ) New Delhi, India

Projekt-ID: #1005435

Tildelt til:

iignat

Hello, please check PM. Thanks.

$300 USD in 5 dage
(33 bedømmelser)
6.0