I'm looking for a qualifed programmer / team to develop a 'MySpace' type community site platform for us, catering to stock and option traders.
There would be many new features, specific to this type of site, and so a custom solution is desired.
I also have source code for a MySpace clone, but not sure if we can use it.
Please provide similar project examples, past experience, references, and a detailed overview of what language you would use to program, and why.
I'll be more specific about features in private messages.
Ideally, this would be a long term relationship as I will need help with the site as it grows and evolves.
All programming must be neatly written with comments, with full source code and full ownership rights conveyed to us as a work for hire project.
Some general features we're looking for:
- Users can add profile, with picture
- Users are 'rated' by community, and visual 'ranking' displayed
- Users can key in stock symbol and have chart displayed
- Users can designate different parameters by check boxes to display type of trade, and viewers can sort site based on these criteria
- Fully scalable, and able to handle 1,000,000+ users someday, if needed.
More specifics proficed upon request.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Php / Ajax / HTML - open to suggestions.