I need a program that will allow HTML table templates to be maintained using a graphical user interface.
Four tabs will allow for the following:
The program will allow for the import of HTML table templates, which will be displayed on the **Design tab** in design form, not code.
To protect the template the user will have the opportunity to save the design under a new name in HTML format
These tables need to be maintained by allowing for the following functions:
· Add/ Delete rows and columns
· Table background colour
· Cell background colour
· Insert and maintain text, colour and alignment
· Allow images to be inserted ( pictures, videos, flash, audio)
During any stage of the design clicking the **Browse tab** will display the design as it would appear in a browser. While in browser mode a copy functions will be made available, which will allow for the entire display to be copied to the clipboard
**Help tab,** to allow insertion of help and/or tutorial without the need of recompiling, these will probably be external files
**About tab**, this will include product and contact details
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Java executable to run on a desk top in any environment.