We need to create an elearning on demand solution. Something similar to http://www.lmxonline.com. The idea is to host a number of elearning courses on an LMS and then make these courses available for purchase. The model is different though and requirements are outlined below:
1. An LMS has to be developed. You can do this with whatever you're comfortable with – open source, moodle, dokeos, etc; I am more concerned about the functionality.
2. The requirements of the LMS are listed in the attached excel workbook
3. The LMS should be scorm compliant
4. A web based purchasing website – just like [url removed, login to view] will need to be created
5. Instead of allowing individual purchase, we want to provide the LMS and the titles to different companies whereby they will have to buy “credits” and then all staff within that company will have access to purchase the titles using the credits as against having to use credit card or paypal.
In summary, how it works is
1. Our on demand elearning service will contain an LMS which will allow us add an unlimited amount of courses in various compliance
2. Company subscribes to our on demand portal by creating company portal
3. Company will buy bulk credits and then all the courses will become available to individuals registered under that company
4. Individuals will buy courses using the credits purchased by the company
5. Access to portal courses is stopped when company credit finishes
In other words - there are two deliverables: One is the LMS and the other is the front end where users can purchase courses. Please the LMS should be universal and the plan is to buy off the shelf learning titles and include in our LMS.
Only serious bids only
35 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1920 på dette job
Quality is a great issue. Please have a look at our profile, reviews and portfolio ( [url removed, login to view] ) before selecting the winning bidder. Thanks, Tonmay
We have developed such a system for a client in Croatia and some of the existing code can be reused, generating a win-win situation both for you (the code is bug-free) and for us (quick job).
I have implemented a lot of that kind of web sites. I am good at shopping carts, payment gateways and downloading after authentication. Looking forward to putting my skills to work for you.