I require a plugin to be created for JSPWiki, an open-source product (<[url removed, login to view]>).
The purpose of the plug in is to keep a log of all emails to customers on a wiki page associated with that customer. Basically, I want to be able to go to my wiki, and access an audit trail of emails I and others have sent to customers.
This will be written in Java and JSP and it will run under any web server. It will periodically check a pop mail box for emails and download them.
There would be two main use cases:
1. Plugin (Servlet) peridodically scan wiki content (stored as txt files) to search for any email addresses.
2. It then creates a page that has the name of the email address. This would include programatically creating the links to the new page from any references to found in the wiki content.
3. The user can then click on the email address anywhere it is mentioned to be taken to a page corresponding to that address
1. Employee sends email to customer and sends a BCC to an email address
2. Email is delivered through SMTP server
3. Plugin (Servlet) checks POP inbox, using authentication
4. Plugin creates a unique page for the individual email
5. Plugin creates a link from the page referenced by the email address to the individual email pages (in data order, including the subject in the link name).
This is not a difficult project technically, it is mostly searching, creating and editing of text files. I'm looking forward to hearing bids.
Constraints: The plugin must use Java, and JSP. The code must be fully commented and a one page summary of the architecture must be provided..
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Platform independent unless specifically agreed. Can be limited to certain web servers but this must be agreed.