1. Extend graph to support time series data on X axis in the format "hh:mm:ss". Currently, the graph only supports number data.
2. Extend graph to support bar graph with category data by explicitly placing category labels.
3. Add axial zooming (just zooming the X axis alone, or Y axis alone. The current graphs support proportional zooming.
4. Improve look & feel of page by changing color and graph size.
The graphs are implemented using the flot library. The back-end is implemented using Java with MVC. Sample data files and working code will be provided as a starting point and to test out all required features.
Numbers below correspond to the tasks above.
1. The backend has to generate the graph and set the attribute so that it knows the X axis is time.
2. For the category data, see if you can provide axis labels for the X axis and keep the internal
representation an integer.
3. There are flot plugins that do zooming. This needs investigation whether we need to come up
with our own plugin or are the standard plugins good enough.
4. Use CSS