We are looking for good java coders full time who will work on open source APIs and the extention of JIRA modules / scripts. We are based in Germany and we have been in business for the last 10 years. For a new project we do need java coders to extend the standard features of JIRA to fit our needs. Requirements: - Good written and spoken English (or German) communication skills - Ability to be online 9 am - 5 pm (any time zone) on ICQ / Skype or another messenger - 3 years minimum web development experience (Java, mysql or other SQL dialects) Most of the database transactions will be encapsulated in Java persistence APIs. - 3 years minimum web design experience (html, css) Nice to have: - coding experience in Java, Perl and Unix Shell - JIRA: experience in extending and administration Please send us your 3 best applications with access to see what you did. We are also interested in source code examples and (optionally) running stand alone applications to preliminary estimate your skills and the quality of your work. We are looking for coders interesed in a long time business connection. We do offer intersting projects and garanteed benefits, that will rise with the success of our products. Your permanent income will start at 300-350/month. We do not care where you are doing your job. We are interested in a good quality of source files and documentation. And you should be able to work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. If you have your own development servers that will be fine. But we are offering state of the art development hardware and Linux servers that will be accessible via internet.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under German Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement). 4) All programs have to be deliverd with documentation 5) All sources have to be commited to a revision control system daily
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Mar 22, 2006 5:21:57 PM:
Thank you for all the cv's and and your knowledge reports.
Within the next 3 hours we will contact you if you have have been selected to help us with the modifications on JIRA.
When there are additional developers required we will contact you via RentACoder.com.
Best regards, ECS_MS.