I need a programmer to develop a java applet for a website that will design and build rugs automatically.
The applet must be made of two sections...
1. the actual rug builder (please see attached document for a snapshot of what the rug builder will look like).
2. An admin upload facility for users to upload information to populate the rug builder (this will consist of image uploads of the rugs textures as well as pricing structures).
Please view attached file for ideas and let me know if you have any further questions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).