1) Review and fix the display of the header.2) Review and fix the calculation for the data transfer rate
3) Review and modify the cleanfile function.
4) Review and fix file locking issue
See attached documentation for additional information.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows, Apple Mac, Java 1.5
Support for the following browsers on Windows and Apple Macintosh
- Netscape version 7 and higher
- Internet Explorer version 5 and higher (Internet Explorer on Apple Mac does not need to be supported)
- Firefox version 1 and higher
- Safari version 2 and higher