We seek to develop a back-office system to:
-support the marketing of our day-trading software to international clients
-provide an online opening of brokerage accounts.
The company provides two different trading-software applications for download by clients from the site. To trade their accounts, clients run these applications, locally, on their computer. As such, our site does not require any type of online web-based trading platform, and no plans are being made for introducing such a service.
The required system will primarily facilitate the automation of account-openings, as well as the simplification of four specific, time-consuming tasks that have been identified:
1. Handling a demo account request
2. Sending broadcast notifications to clients regarding outages, etc.
3. Downloading client account details from clearing firm’s site into our DB
4. Processing a query from a visitor
The required solution includes the full integration of the CRM into the CMS to allow for automated account management and self-service by clientele.
A workflow engine will ensure that the related business processes are integrated into the solution to allow for fuller automation of cumbersome account-opening and customer-service tasks.
The ebXML protocol has been chosen to enable a standards-based communication of pertinent account and client data with our brokerage partners.
The required back office system will comprise the foundation for our commercial website, which specializes in the marketing of day-trading software to international clients. The system will also provide an online account-opening process through an online interview process (examples available upon request.)
All components must integrate with Apache’s Lenya CMS.
The required website must include an online account opening process, integrated with CRM application, in order to meet project objectives. The company’s main website will be developed on the foundation of Apache’s Lenya CMS. OpenCRX will be used to coordinate management efforts and allow access to external partners to update info on mutual clients and to maintain a central repository for all information about clients and prospects.
Please see the attached document for full details on this project's requirements and deliverables.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
J2EE, JBoss, Linux